WEBSITE UNDER MAINTENANCE

Saturday, May 17, 2014

SOXDN (Server Review)

SERVER RATE/ ITEM STATS/ FREEBIES/ITEM SHOP:

Server rate in exp is 100X and 25X in Gold, item stats are good standing in average chinese server, the server is based on old chinese client translated in english acquiring an english patch, are good able to handle you till lvl 70, about the itemshop, items are cheap and pandora items are good too.

SERVER ADVANTAGE FROM OTHER SERVERS:

I guess the advantage was items in Good Stat and High rates in EXP very easy to do so.

SERVER DISADVANTAGE:

The GM is simply Stupid.

RELOADING OPTIONS:

1. PaymentWall(Mobile)- mobile based reloading it can be used in any country.
2. Bank Transfer- you will pay through bank.
3. Cherry Credits- you will buy cc my using cherry credits this can be bought in the nearest Load Central outlet nationwide (Philippines)
4. TRUE MONEY- you can use TRUE MONEY for Thailand based players, and it gives higher rate of money than any providers.

HOW TO RELOAD:

 Choose your denomination of Choice and Select one of those service provider above.

STABILITY:

Server is Good, but the Childish GM is disappointing

WEBSITE FEATURES [go to website]

Register/Change Password/Download Client/ Donate/ and Server Headlines.

SERVER RATING 1-5:

 3.2 / 5

 1. Worst  2. Bad 3. Average 4. Good 5. Excellent

7 comments:

  1. maybe i can give one more opinion in SERVER DISADVANTAGE : the connection are not stable because last morning(around 03.30), there is some lag and suddenly DC(the DC are for me but dunno if other player experience it and i'm not login again because kinda hate when play with some lag around it and play again another time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a gm who is supposed to be the heart of the server, is acting childish, I think that speaks volumes for the server as a whole. A "good server" and a horrible GM cannot coexist together. The server is either good with a good GM, or bad with a horrible GM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WORST PART GM IS SO STUPID. HE RUIN THE ENTIRE GAME. FAGGOT GM

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need a english patch please

    ReplyDelete
  5. paymentwall always says not available...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me start with overall gameplay i've been playing this private server for over 4 months now and have found somethings that are good and bad. First of all let's start with the good side
    Good side:
    - The leveling is fast
    - Easy gold
    - Give away of weapons
    - Cheap costumes
    - Easy altea
    - Slightly updated (atleast)

    Bad side:
    - MOST OF THE PLAYERS THERE DON'T USUALLY SPEAK IN ENGLISH (well what do i expect anyways from indians?or something..i don't really know (sorry i really have a very bad accomodation in terms of pvp))
    - They would gang up on you if they know that you're not a native speaker
    - I really have to share this one particular experience with everyone who are planning to play pvp in this server:
    I was having a winning streak with my team scoring 3:0 btw ( I'm using WW) at the fourth round they started accusing me of using pots and of course speaking in their own language i don't really understand what they're saying all I can see is WW (indian language) pot. So I asked my teammates what kind of pots that I'm using (MP,HP or Attribute pots or using my buffs are classified as potions?) only one of my teammates have actually replied saying "Why are you asking us?" it's a little bit rude and out of respect knowing that i am an outsider I expected a thorough explanation . Technically I just assumed that they don't know about my buff "Showtime" granting me 80 or 90 % cd on my passive skills but the most disappointing part was after the game I kindly asked them to tell what kind of pots I'm using they're just saying WW used pots again and again and then I got kicked out without defending myself of their false accusations and leaving them an impression that outsiders are cheating. Haist so disappointing i guess it's useless trying to negotiate with Indians (Kinda ironic that they belief in peaceful and justified negotiations). Btw only the enemy team was accusing me and I don't mean to be boastful but maybe I'm just too good I actually have 3 windwalkers (different skill tree since I don't reallly want to spend money) in dnsea and practiced like hell and lastly I know every skill of every character (kind of a advantage since i actually played all characters in DWC colosseum). Sorry but I'm not that stupid to know what pots are and I am very well aware that the room said "no pots" and God would have already smite me if I have used any pots.
    - The server has a very slow update
    - Lastly the lag and unstable connections

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me clarify their not actually Indians but Thai's sorry.

    ReplyDelete